Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013 (JEST 2013) notification is released by www.jest.org.in, official website of Joint Entrance Screening Test. www.jest.org.in 2013 is notified for admission into Ph.D/integrated Ph.D pgroammes or Theoretical Computer Science in on the participant institutes.
JEST 2013 Important Dates:
JEST 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date of Submitting JEST 2013 Application Form: 10th December, 2012
- Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013 Date: 17th February, 2013
- JEST 2013 Results: March 2013
Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013 Participant Institutes:
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital (ARIES)
- Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai (HBNI)
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad (HRI)
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR)
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore (IIA)
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali (IISER MOHALI)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER PUNE)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER THIRUVANANTHAPURAM)
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai (IMSc)
- Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar (IOP)
- Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar (IPR)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune (IUCAA)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore (JNCASR)
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, TIFR, Pune (NCRA-TIFR)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (NISER)
- Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad (PRL)
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (RRCAT)
- Raman Research Institute, Bangalore (RRI)
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata (SINP)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata (SNBNCBS)
- UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore (UGC-DAE CSR)
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata (VECC)
www.jest.org.in 2013 Eligibility:
For Ph.D Programme in Physics: candidates must have a degree in M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc/ME/M.Tech in related disciplines or M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Physics/Applied Mathematics/Optics and Photonics/Instrumentation/Electronics at IIA to apply for JEST 2013.
For Theoretical Computer Science: candidates should have a degree of M.Sc/ME/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science and related disciplines to apply for Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013 for Theoretical Computer Science.
For Integrated M.Sc./M.Tech - Ph.D Programme: candidates from HRI, IISER-Pune, SNBNCBS and NCRA-TIFR with a Bachelor’s degree will be considered for the integrated M.Sc., Ph.D. programme in Physics.
How to Apply for JEST 2013?
Candidates can apply either by ordinary post or by online by visiting: www.jest.org.in, official website. To apply by post, candidates should have to send a request for printed application along with a self-addressed stamped envelope with postage of Rs. 40 on or before 30th November, 2012.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
I/AF Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700064
To apply online, candidates have to visit: www.jest.org.in and open http://www.jest.org.in/user/register to create an account using a valid e-mail ID. Candidates must log in to the created account to complete the application form.
JEST 2013 Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates) as application fee for Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013. The fee can be deposited directly to any branch of the State Bank of India or associated banks of SBI using standard pay-in-slip and collect the counterfoil.
A/c No.: 32602922844
Name: JEST 2013
Bank & Branch Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA, AE MARKET SALT LAKE, KOLKATA - 700064
IFSC CODE: SBIN0006794
Candidates have to send the proof of payment to the JEST authorities after obtaining Unique Submission Number on receipt/counterfoil/challan scanning them to email@example.com with the subject line - Receipt/Counterfoil/Challan. Last date of sending the Fee receipt/Counter foil is 15th December, 2012.
Candidates can send receipt/counterfoil/challan by post also writing Name and Unique Submission Number to:
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics,
JEST 2013 Online Application Form:
Eligible applicants should visit: www.jest.org.in/application_form or www.jest.org.in/apply JEST 2013 Online Application Form to apply online creating an account. Candidates have to fill JEST 2013 Online Application Form in the prescribed format.
Details about JEST 2013 can be read at: http://www.jest.org.in/sites/default/files/JEST2013_poster.pdf by downloading PDF file to know more about how to apply, eligibility criteria, online application form, exam fee, important dates, exam centre, exam pattern etc.
Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013 complete details can be read at: www.jest.org.in to appear in JEST 2013 or Joint Entrance Screening Test 2013.